This Months Featured Poetry

April 2018:
(click title to view)


My body is 75% books, the other 25% is a splash of swirling ink and pondering.

Since experiencing a radical shift in perception during 2011-2012 I have written over 650 poems to date. If you like what you read feel free to purchase my books.

My featured poetry index changes every few weeks. I am using Twitter, mostly to feature my thought and poetic muse, so feel free to follow me on that platform. You may also find some hidden gems in the ‘Three Winds’ link below.

Some of my books on Amazon.

To set some of the mood please you may want to choose an instrumental from some of my favourite music. My current playlist is at the top-right of your browser window:


…and always remember what Emily Dickinson once wrote, “I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine.”

Follow me via:
Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr Blog | Instagram | Geekography